I’m a London-based freelance front-end developer with a strong interest in UX and a background as a graphic designer. I work closely with designers, turning designs into interactive, responsive, data-driven websites and applications. My design background gives me a sharp eye for detail, translating designs as closely as possible to the finished product.
I’ve worked for some of the best agencies in London including Digitas, Possible, TMW and Tangent, as well as many small studios and startups, in a multitude of company sectors, team sizes and server environments. I work well alone and in a team.
In my spare time I enjoy travel, photography, mountain biking and music, and have an interest in finance and investments.
- HTML 5
- CSS 3, SASS, LESS, Stylus, BEM
- Bootstrap 3, Susy, Lost grid
- Vue.js, NPM, Composer, Gulp, Webpack, Require.js, Browserify, Browsersync, Twig, Mustache, Vagrant, SVG sprites
- PHP (inc OO)
- WordPress (Custom themes, custom plugins, custom post types & taxonomies, ACF, WPML, WooCommerce)
Currently learning: VueX
- 2012-Present Freelance front-end developer
- 2009-2012 Joe Smalley, Old St, London: Website designer & developer, B2B web agency specialising in WordPress websites for small businesses
- 2008-2009 Electric Studio, Oxford: Website designer & developer
- 2004-2008 Motion Studio, Oxford: Print & branding designer
- 2001-2004 University of Glamorgan: BA Graphic Communication 2:1
- 1997 Coded first website at age 14
- Breakthrough Media
- The Financial Times
- Gravity London
- Haymarket Publishing
- Lulu Guinness
- Possible Worldwide
- TMW / Infiniti